A destiny Moment A destiny Moment

This happening a lot on Destiny. :•)

Neochilds responds:

Shoot without fail.

Jazz Factory Jazz Factory

Clap your hands for you have bring back the classic.

The make of 3D Mandy The make of 3D Mandy

Problem seeing rest of video.

Road Road

This was interesting.

CosmicArt responds:

we are all interesting.

Tripping Tripping

The face expression was little bit weird but the story was told good.It funny how many dead can happening over one briefcase. I like how you use the main character to foreshadow what going to happen next.The text was small to read and the part was the boss was getting angry could have been shorter.This film was great to watch.

ThilakanathanStudios responds:

Thanks DarkRiverSaben, really glad you liked the story! I'll make a note regarding the feedback about the face and text, I'll work on improving it for sure in the next film. Thanks for watching :)

visuals visuals

Wish I understand the language.The voice and visuals are annoying. You could literally cost someone eye cancer. Trying to make this work with a piano song doesn't help.This should be in the audio section.Visuals don't work useless it help tell and from what I saw this is random. Plan on giving you 0 stars but watch this a second time and see the visual had some art to it.Still low rating because the first look at this I thought this was trash.

ZabuJard responds:

thanks for the review m80! arrg!

Moritat Moritat

Bravo this was great.The ending was crafted flawlessly.

Espurr's Stare Espurr's Stare

You use the curse music from pokemon.The end with scream and explodtions caught me a little off guard.Still this was kind boring.You could have add more stuff with stare.Good job for a 3.5.

DYK - why ash never grow DYK - why ash never grow

2 sentence.Deserve 3.5 stars for short animation.

Mine Escape Mine Escape

It already been explain the flaws.<sigh>You ruin my input.Whatever a 4 for action.